The Way to Set up a 15 Parkour Rooms Map?
After download 15 Parkour Rooms Map, then find your .minecraft folder:
- Windows: Go to the Start menu , then go to Run . Otherwise, do Windows Key + R. Then type %appdata% in the search bar and then go to the .minecraft folder .
- Linux: Press ALT + F2 in Precisely the Same time. You should generally possess your .minecraft. In case you don’t view it, trigger hidden folders with an CTRL + H combination.
- Mac: The minecraft folder is situated in User> Library> Application Support. If you can’t locate Application Support, then do Finder> Menu Bar: Go + Hold ALT> Library.
Next drag your map file into the saves folder, and it is located in your .minecraft. Launch the game, and have fun!
15 Parkour Rooms is a parkour map created by Tommycreeper. This parkour map is enjoyable and not too difficult (even though the last levels will be a bit of a challenge for the fewer experts). It’s a simple concept: quartz rooms with parkour inside, but I tried my hardest to make and level unique and enjoyable. This map is designed for multiplayer, and you can even pit two players against each other. Download the map from the link below and enjoy it.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
Minecraft version: 1.15.1-1.15.2
Map Type: Parkour
Download StoryLabs Map for Minecraft [1.16.5]
If you have any questions, please comment below the article