The Way to Set up a Abandoned City Map?
After download Abandoned City Map, then find your .minecraft folder:
- Windows: Go to the Start menu , then go to Run . Otherwise, do Windows Key + R. Then type %appdata% in the search bar and then go to the .minecraft folder .
- Linux: Press ALT + F2 in Precisely the Same time. You should generally possess your .minecraft. In case you don’t view it, trigger hidden folders with an CTRL + H combination.
- Mac: The minecraft folder is situated in User> Library> Application Support. If you can’t locate Application Support, then do Finder> Menu Bar: Go + Hold ALT> Library.
Next drag your map file into the saves folder, and it is located in your .minecraft. Launch the game, and have fun!
Welcome into Wedsington, a city where large quantities of chemical containers have been saved for over 17 decades, before the episode 7 decades back. However, 7 years is a very long period, and you genuinely wish to learn more about the area. There’s likely nothing more to be concerned about, correct? Likely…
Abandoned City is your next generation of Stijn Renders (later Abandoned Hospital ) who composed this experience/horror sort map working solo or just two players.
Horror, since the map is very dim (regardless of the suggested settings that we’ll explore a bit later) and can cause some jolts, however, reassure your center, nothing terrible.
Thus, the writer provides you here to research the abandoned City by following the thread of hints intelligently delivered throughout the participant’s progress.
An understanding of English will probably be recommended to enjoy the intricacies of this situation. Still, it isn’t essentially necessary to finish this map that ought to keep you moving for one or two hours.
You can right-click on some of the cross panels (especially at the beginning) to access additional information such as recommended settings, which we indicate below:
- Music: No
- Display distance: 10 sections
- Auto jump: No
- Brightness: Vivid
Without a spoiler, reaching the end of the adventure will allow you to appreciate behind the scenes, and the complexity of the work delivered by Stijn Renders in terms of scripts and other automation, impressive given his relative lack of experience. An author that we will keep an eye on!
- Author: Stijn Renders
- Minecraft version: 1.14.3
- Map Type: Adventure Horror / Singleplayer / Multiplayer
Download Abandoned City Map for Minecraft [1.14.3]
If you have any questions, please comment below the article