The Way to Set up a Ancient Worlds Map?
After download Ancient Worlds Map, then find your .minecraft folder:
- Windows: Go to the Start menu , then go to Run . Otherwise, do Windows Key + R. Then type %appdata% in the search bar and then go to the .minecraft folder .
- Linux: Press ALT + F2 in Precisely the Same time. You should generally possess your .minecraft. In case you don’t view it, trigger hidden folders with an CTRL + H combination.
- Mac: The minecraft folder is situated in User> Library> Application Support. If you can’t locate Application Support, then do Finder> Menu Bar: Go + Hold ALT> Library.
Next drag your map file into the saves folder, and it is located in your .minecraft. Launch the game, and have fun!
Ancient Worlds is a timeless Minecraft adventure/mystery map. The aim is simple: see each region to trigger the four crystals corresponding to the four components: water, woods, ice, and fire.
To try it, it will be essential to locate gear by taking up different challenges or by simply buying firearms, armor, or perhaps trinkets with money which may be located in hidden chests.
These battles are varied, ranging from the labyrinth into the ship race and correspond to 30 percent of this map, whereas the conflicts and puzzles that are also present also correspond to 30 percent of the match. The remaining 10 percent are stages of this class that are simple to pass.
This fantastic diversity in the Ancient World enables a few hours of drama. What’s more, it will increase concurrently with the problem you will have entered when beginning the experience. Taking the challenging mode, therefore, usually means there aren’t any annotated goals or perhaps hints.
Whatever the case, know the problem will stay crescendo, regardless of the selected difficulty manner. Thus, choosing the authoritarian style will take one to some very extreme degree at the conclusion.
As said before, the crystals are found in different areas, here are the peculiarities:
- Sand rooms | The sand rooms are twenty rooms made of sandstone. Each room is unique in its kind. Your objective is to find the treasure room, where there is a special tool that you will need during your journey. Also watch out for puzzles and powerful monsters!
- Sinister forest | The Grim Forest is where the Forest Crystal resides. You will need the Sand Room Tool to reach it. Your orientation will be tested when you reach the treetops. Do not fall and do not blow yourself up …
- Depths of the Desert | The depths of the desert consist of several lakes and the water temple with the water crystal below the sand rooms. Powerful enemies and difficult trails await you here. Don’t forget to hold your breath either …
- The Snow Dome | The snow dome is a dome full of snow (yes if I swear to you). Your boating skills will be put to the test when you dig it. Besides, you will need something hot to do it. Don’t be surprised by the enemies of the ice here, when looking for the ice crystal.
- The Temple of Trials | The Temple of Trials is the only way to access the Magma Caverns. Many puzzles await you here.
- Magma Caverns | The Magma Caverns are where the Fire Crystal resides and can be accessed through Temple Trials. The most difficult challenges of the ancient worlds will surely increase the difficulty! Jump, think, fight, float,… each skill is tested here one last time.
Ancient World is, therefore, an excellent map to pass the time, but also if you are looking for a challenge with its challenging mode. Simple, classic, this card is certainly not very innovative, but everything that composes it is so well mastered and produced that it becomes excellent. Moreover, you are advised to use the Conquest resource pack and the Sildur shader for an optimal experience.
- Author: _Noname
- Minecraft version: 1.14.4
- Map Type: Adventure / Puzzle
Download Ancient Worlds Map for Minecraft [1.16.5]
If you have any questions, please comment below the article