The Way to Set up a Floocraft Mod?
Make sure you have set up the API that’s recommended with Floocraft Mod. This is suggested in the download links. After download mod, then find your .minecraft folder:
- Windows: Go to the Start menu , then go to Run . Otherwise, do Windows Key + R. Then type % appdata% in the search bar and then go to the .minecraft folder .
- Linux: Press ALT + F2 in Precisely the Same time. You should generally possess your .minecraft. In case you don’t view it, trigger hidden folders with an CTRL + H combination.
- Mac: The minecraft folder is situated in User> Library> Application Support. If you can’t locate Application Support, then do Finder> Menu Bar: Go + Hold ALT> Library.
Next drag your mod’s .jar file into the mods folder, and it is located in your .minecraft. Launch the game, If so, congratulations, you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge. Done!
Floocraft is a mod which introduces in Minecraft that the teleportation platform there is in the famed Harry Potter saga. With the support of the floo powder, then you may use your chimneys as a location of teleportation and spare time in your own journeys.
How it works ?
To begin with, you will have to set up your teleportation points. I made an essential fireplace on the screen below, but you can build it as you wish.
Think well, to put a block which can be consumed because you will have to place your fire there. In my example, I used wood but prefer the netherrack, which is a block that keeps the fire constantly. Then use the floo panel which will allow you to define it as a teleportation point (Craft available below):
Name your fireplace and click on Connect Network. Now you have to make a second fireplace in another place where you want to be able to teleport and repeat the operation.
Once your fireplaces are ready, take a lighter and light the fire in the chimneys and then apply the floo powder, which will change the color of the flames. When they are green, you can teleport.
Once the floo powder is used, the fire will return to normal. Several floo powders keep the portal active for multiple teleportations.
The Way to Put in Minecraft Forge?
Minecraft Forge can be really a Modding API which means it is rather simple to put in a range of different Minecraft mods.
- Go to the Forge internet site, pick the Minecraft variant you want to conduct out of the side bar on the left, and then down load the installer.
- Open the .jar document you’ve just downloaded, then ensure’ Setup client’ is selected and then click okay.
- Once that’s finished you’ll find a success message.
You should see that the Minecraft Forge text at the lower left-hand corner and a Mods button below the multi-player.
- Author: FredTargaryen
- Minecraft version: 1.16.5 – 1.15.2 – 1.14.4 – 1.13.2 – 1.12.2 – 1.11.2 – 1.10.2 – 1.9.4 – 1.8.9 – 1.7.10 – 1.5.2
- Mod Version: 1.15.2
- API: Forge
Download Floocraft Mod for Minecraft [1.5.2 – 1.16.5]
Please read the wiki before asking questions in the comments.