The Way to Set up a Healing No Hostiles Around Campfire Mod?
Make sure you have set up the API that’s recommended with Healing No Hostiles Around Campfire Mod. This is suggested in the download links. After download mod, then find your .minecraft folder:
- Windows: Go to the Start menu , then go to Run . Otherwise, do Windows Key + R. Then type % appdata% in the search bar and then go to the .minecraft folder .
- Linux: Press ALT + F2 in Precisely the Same time. You should generally possess your .minecraft. In case you don’t view it, trigger hidden folders with an CTRL + H combination.
- Mac: The minecraft folder is situated in User> Library> Application Support. If you can’t locate Application Support, then do Finder> Menu Bar: Go + Hold ALT> Library.
Next drag your mod’s .jar file into the mods folder, and it is located in your .minecraft. Launch the game, If so, congratulations, you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge. Done!
Healing Campfire No Hostiles Around Campfire are two minor mods that aim to improve campfires in Minecraft, recently introduced in Minecraft version 1.14.
Indeed, by default, using a campfire in Minecraft remains pretty basic and allows you to cook your food and generate smoke. The two mods offered by Serilum add two new features that respect the Vanilla spirit of the game.
This mod will produce a place around the campfire where gamers and passive animals will obtain the regeneration result in a radius that you may readily configure. Below are the settings you can alter:
- healingRadius (default = 16, min = 1, max = 64): The radius of the campfire in blocks where players / creatures receive the regeneration effect.
- effectDurationSeconds (default = 60, min = 1, max = 600): The duration of the regeneration effect applied by the campfire.
- healPassiveMobs (default = true / Set false to disable): When this option is enabled, the campfire will heal passive creatures that are nearby.
- hideEffectParticles (default = false / Set true to enable): When this option is enabled, it hides the particles of the regeneration effect around the campfire.
No Hostiles Around Campfire:
It will also have the ability to specify a place around the campfire where no competitive animals may look, which can make the area more protected to sleep. You can alter the line of this setup file:
- preventHostilesRadius (default = 48, min = 1, max = 128): Allows you to manage the size of the radius in which no aggressive creature should appear.
As a reminder, here is the campfire recipe:
The Way to Put in Minecraft Forge?
Minecraft Forge can be really a Modding API which means it is rather simple to put in a range of different Minecraft mods.
- Go to the Forge internet site, pick the Minecraft variant you want to conduct out of the side bar on the left, and then down load the installer.
- Open the .jar document you’ve just downloaded, then ensure’ Setup client’ is selected and then click okay.
- Once that’s finished you’ll find a success message.
You should see that the Minecraft Forge text at the lower left-hand corner and a Mods button below the multi-player.
- Author: Serilum
- Minecraft version: 1.14.4 – 1.15.2 – 1.16.5
- Mod Version: 3.1
- API: Forge
Download Healing No Hostiles Around Campfire Mod for Minecraft [1.14.4 -> 1.16.5]
Please read the wiki before asking questions in the comments.