The Way to Set up a Just Another Head Mod?
Make sure you have set up the API that’s recommended with Just Another Head Mod. This is suggested in the download links. After download mod, then find your .minecraft folder:
- Windows: Go to the Start menu , then go to Run . Otherwise, do Windows Key + R. Then type % appdata% in the search bar and then go to the .minecraft folder .
- Linux: Press ALT + F2 in Precisely the Same time. You should generally possess your .minecraft. In case you don’t view it, trigger hidden folders with an CTRL + H combination.
- Mac: The minecraft folder is situated in User> Library> Application Support. If you can’t locate Application Support, then do Finder> Menu Bar: Go + Hold ALT> Library.
Next drag your mod’s .jar file into the mods folder, and it is located in your .minecraft. Launch the game, If so, congratulations, you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge. Done!
Just Another Head is a mod created by FuffledFuffles, which intends to finish what Mojang began with the accession of their heads of these monsters out of Minecraft. You can design columns to display your decorations and utilize enchantment to enlarge your odds of obtaining ahead along with leaders.
Presently, the mod provides over 40 minds to accumulate. Contrary to other mods in this way, the objective is to earn the animals’ heads to appear sensible, plausible, rather than resemble a mind or just too tiny. A few of the charges may also be used as a helmet, and also should you called the monster you murdered, Dinnerbone / Grumm, you may find an upside-down mind.
How it works ?
Now, all creatures that have a head can drop it when they die as follows:
- If a charged creeper explodes and kills a creature in the process, you will be able to pick up a head. The quantity is limited to one head per creeper.
- Whenever a player kills a creature, there is a 2.5% chance that you will regain the head. You can increase your chances with the Looting enchantment which will earn you 1% per level.
- There is a new enchantment for axes by the name of Beheading which, when used, increases the chance of success to 17.5%.
- This also applies to players (yes, you can behead your friends) with the loaded creeper or an enchanted ax (100% chance)
There are currently 27 types of pillars that take inspiration from the properties of their original blocks. The blocks adjust automatically and can stack up to the height limit that Minecraft imposes. Here is the list of crafts:
The mod allows configuration via two config files. The general one is located in ./config/justmobheads-common.toml and contains:
mobSpecificDropChances (default = true): If enabled, overrides the ‘overallDropChance’ variable with the specific values.
enableStandardHeads (default = false): If enabled, allows Creepers, Skeletons and Zombies to drop their heads.
enableLootingEnchant (default = true): If enabled, the looting enchant will have an effect on the drop chance.
onlyAdultMobsDropTheirHead (default = true): If enabled, only adult tameable mobs will have a chance to drop their head on death.
overallDropChance (default = 0.1, min 0.0001, max 1.0): Sets the chance of a mob dropping its head if ‘mobSpecificDropChances’ is disabled.
creeperSkeletonZombieDropChance (default = 0.1, min 0.0001, max 1.0): Sets head drop chance for Zombies, Skeletons and Creepers if ‘enableStandardHeads’ is enabled.
The Way to Put in Minecraft Forge?
Minecraft Forge can be really a Modding API which means it is rather simple to put in a range of different Minecraft mods.
- Go to the Forge internet site, pick the Minecraft variant you want to conduct out of the side bar on the left, and then down load the installer.
- Open the .jar document you’ve just downloaded, then ensure’ Setup client’ is selected and then click okay.
- Once that’s finished you’ll find a success message.
You should see that the Minecraft Forge text at the lower left-hand corner and a Mods button below the multi-player.
- Author: FuffledFuffles
- Minecraft version: 1.15.2 – 1.16.2
- Mod version: 22.214.171.124
- Minecraft API: Forge
Download Just Another Head Mod for Minecraft [1.5.2 – 1.8]
Please read the wiki before asking questions in the comments.