The Way to Set up a MrCrayfish’s Vehicle Mod?
Make sure you have set up the API that’s recommended with MrCrayfish’s Vehicle Mod. This is suggested in the download links. After download mod, then find your .minecraft folder:
- Windows: Go to the Start menu , then go to Run . Otherwise, do Windows Key + R. Then type % appdata% in the search bar and then go to the .minecraft folder .
- Linux: Press ALT + F2 in Precisely the Same time. You should generally possess your .minecraft. In case you don’t view it, trigger hidden folders with an CTRL + H combination.
- Mac: The minecraft folder is situated in User> Library> Application Support. If you can’t locate Application Support, then do Finder> Menu Bar: Go + Hold ALT> Library.
Next drag your mod’s .jar file into the mods folder, and it is located in your .minecraft. Launch the game, If so, congratulations, you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge. Done!
MrCrayfish’s Vehicle Mod is a mod created by the writer of the famed MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod. This time around, it chooses automobiles that are nonexistent in Minecraft, with the ship’s exclusion, which has this inherent downside of being entirely maritime.
You’ll come across a high number of vehicles (Plane, Kart, Tractors, 4 × 4, etc.) that can help you research, nurture, race, or transfer various items. Each vehicle may be customized using multiple wheels and motors to switch the rate, and with the support of a spray, is it possible to alter the color of the car or truck. A manufacturing system was installed to generate fuel you will need to extract into machines.
Features of the mod:
- Adds over 20 vehicles (including motor vehicles and useful trailers)
- Customize vehicles with different colors, wheels and engines
- Simple and straightforward fuel production system
- Tons of configuration options to tailor the mod to your liking
- Bonus vehicles when installed with MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod
How does Vehicle Mod work?
The first thing to do when you start a new game with MrCrayfish’s Vehicle Mod will be to build a workstation to begin the production of the vehicles.
In this workstation, you will find all the plans needed to build the vehicle of your choice.
In the menu on the right, it will be indicated the elements necessary to make a vehicle. Most will need heat or electric motor and various other features like iron, Redstone, glass, etc.
When you have gathered all the materials, press the Craft button at the top right, and you will receive a box that will contain your vehicle.
For water vehicles, you will need to place a platform of at least 3 x 3 blocks on the water surface to land the boat. Once installed, it will be enough to remove the platform to floats on the water.
Most vehicles will need fuel if you are playing survivalist or else an electric motor.
To craft fuel, you will need to extract the fluid from two ingredients which are the Ender Pearls and the Blaze Rods. Make two fluid extractors and place them on the floor.
You will need to feed the extractors with charcoal that you will place on the first box on the left and your ender pearl or blaze rod in the center.
It takes about 30 seconds for the ingredients to start turning into Blaze Juice and Ender Sap . Now you will need to place a fluid mixer near the two extractors.
You will need to place a fluid pump on the back of the extractors and then connect them with fluid lines to the fluid mixer.
When connecting the fluid line to the mixer, be sure to connect the correct resource.
Green is for the conduit that carries the ender Sap and yellow for the Blaze Juice. To get started place a fluid pump on the back of the extractors:
Then, starting from the fluid mixer, connect the fluid line to the extractors.
Once it’s hooked up, make an adjustable wrench like this:
Right click on the fluid pumps with the adjustable wrench to activate them:
To mix the fluid, make sure you have some charcoal as well as some glowstone powder in your fluid mixer:
As you can see, there is one free pipe left on your mixer. This will be used to extract the fuel to send it to a gasoline barrel or directly to a station:
You will just have to pass by with your vehicle to refuel!
The Way to Put in Minecraft Forge?
Minecraft Forge can be really a Modding API which means it is rather simple to put in a range of different Minecraft mods.
- Go to the Forge internet site, pick the Minecraft variant you want to conduct out of the side bar on the left, and then down load the installer.
- Open the .jar document you’ve just downloaded, then ensure’ Setup client’ is selected and then click okay.
- Once that’s finished you’ll find a success message.
You should see that the Minecraft Forge text at the lower left-hand corner and a Mods button below the multi-player.
- Author: MrCrayfish
- Minecraft version: 1.12.2 – 1.14.4 – 1.15.2 – 1.16.5
- Mod Version: 0.45.2
- API: Forge
Download MrCrayfish’s Vehicle Mod for Minecraft [1.12.2 -> 1.16.5]
Please read the wiki before asking questions in the comments.