The Way to Set up a Music Player Mod?
Make sure you have set up the API that’s recommended with Music Player Mod. This is suggested in the download links. After download mod, then find your .minecraft folder:
- Windows: Go to the Start menu , then go to Run . Otherwise, do Windows Key + R. Then type % appdata% in the search bar and then go to the .minecraft folder .
- Linux: Press ALT + F2 in Precisely the Same time. You should generally possess your .minecraft. In case you don’t view it, trigger hidden folders with an CTRL + H combination.
- Mac: The minecraft folder is situated in User> Library> Application Support. If you can’t locate Application Support, then do Finder> Menu Bar: Go + Hold ALT> Library.
Next drag your mod’s .jar file into the mods folder, and it is located in your .minecraft. Launch the game, If so, congratulations, you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge. Done!
If there’s one thing many gamers do when launching Minecraft, it’s mute in-game music, which quickly gets repetitive over time. Without spitting on C418’s work, Minecraft’s musical theme lends itself poorly to such repetitive listening. Realizing this, HyCraftHD, author of the mod, decided to develop Music Player, allowing you to listen to the music you want directly in-game.
How it works ?
To open the in-game Music Player interface, press the F8 key :
Via the search bar located above, you can type the name of the music you want to listen to. Music Player will search through the following sources:
- Your local files
- HTTP URLs
Among the accepted music formats, there are:
- Matroska / WebM (AAC, Opus or Vorbis codecs)
- MP4 / M4A (AAC codec)
- OGG streams (Opus, Vorbis and FLAC codecs)
- AAC streams
- Stream playlists (M3U and PLS)
If you do not indicate a url in the search bar, the player will search Youtube by default:
You can add as much music as you want in the player to create a playlist:
Once in game, you can use the interface to see the music being played:
Via the Esc key , you can choose whether or not to display the music player and also adjust the sound, play the music, shuffle etc.
Download the mod. Then find your .minecraft folder :
Windows: Go to the Start menu , then go to Run . Otherwise, do Windows Key + R. Then type % appdata% in the search bar and then go to the .minecraft folder .
Linux: Press ALT + F2 at the same time. You should normally have your .minecraft .
If you don’t see it, enable hidden folders with the combination CTRL + H.
Mac: Your minecraft folder is in User> Library> Application Support.
If you can’t find Application Support, do Finder> Menu Bar: Go + Hold ALT> Library.
Then drag the zip of your mod into the mods folder , which is located in your .minecraft .
Launch the game, and have fun!
The Way to Put in Minecraft Forge?
Minecraft Forge can be really a Modding API which means it is rather simple to put in a range of different Minecraft mods.
- Go to the Forge internet site, pick the Minecraft variant you want to conduct out of the side bar on the left, and then down load the installer.
- Open the .jar document you’ve just downloaded, then ensure’ Setup client’ is selected and then click okay.
- Once that’s finished you’ll find a success message.
You should see that the Minecraft Forge text at the lower left-hand corner and a Mods button below the multi-player.
- Author: HyCraftHD
- Minecraft version: 1.12.2 – 1.13.2 – 1.14.4 – 1.15.2 – 1.16.5
- Mod version: 22.214.171.124
Download Music Player Mod for Minecraft [1.14.4 -> 1.16.5]
Please read the wiki before asking questions in the comments.