The Way to Set up a My Essentials Mod?
Make sure you have set up the API that’s recommended with My Essentials Mod. This is suggested in the download links. After download mod, then find your .minecraft folder:
- Windows: Go to the Start menu , then go to Run . Otherwise, do Windows Key + R. Then type % appdata% in the search bar and then go to the .minecraft folder .
- Linux: Press ALT + F2 in Precisely the Same time. You should generally possess your .minecraft. In case you don’t view it, trigger hidden folders with an CTRL + H combination.
- Mac: The minecraft folder is situated in User> Library> Application Support. If you can’t locate Application Support, then do Finder> Menu Bar: Go + Hold ALT> Library.
Next drag your mod’s .jar file into the mods folder, and it is located in your .minecraft. Launch the game, If so, congratulations, you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge. Done!
My Essentials is a mod made by Statywek that allows you to add many commands to Minecraft. These will be particularly useful if you have a server running the Forge API and will benefit both administrators and players.
Below you will find a table with all the available commands.
Teleportation request management
The Way to Put in Minecraft Forge?
Minecraft Forge can be really a Modding API which means it is rather simple to put in a range of different Minecraft mods.
- Go to the Forge internet site, pick the Minecraft variant you want to conduct out of the side bar on the left, and then down load the installer.
- Open the .jar document you’ve just downloaded, then ensure’ Setup client’ is selected and then click okay.
- Once that’s finished you’ll find a success message.
You should see that the Minecraft Forge text at the lower left-hand corner and a Mods button below the multi-player.
- Author: Statywek
- Minecraft version: 1.14.4 – 1.15.2 – 1.16.2
- Mod Version: 3.3.0
- API: Forge
Download My Essentials Mod for Minecraft [1.14.4 -> 1.16.2]
Please read the wiki before asking questions in the comments.