The Way to Set up a Roost Mod?
Make sure you have set up the API that’s recommended with Roost Mod. This is suggested in the download links. After download mod, then find your .minecraft folder:
- Windows: Go to the Start menu , then go to Run . Otherwise, do Windows Key + R. Then type % appdata% in the search bar and then go to the .minecraft folder .
- Linux: Press ALT + F2 in Precisely the Same time. You should generally possess your .minecraft. In case you don’t view it, trigger hidden folders with an CTRL + H combination.
- Mac: The minecraft folder is situated in User> Library> Application Support. If you can’t locate Application Support, then do Finder> Menu Bar: Go + Hold ALT> Library.
Next drag your mod’s .jar file into the mods folder, and it is located in your .minecraft. Launch the game, If so, congratulations, you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge. Done!
Roost mod that aims to revisit the way we can raise chickens in Minecraft. This new way of introducing them may seem a little more brutal compared to the traditional way, but it is efficient and more productive. You will now be able to use different cages that will allow you to collect resources, mate them or even recover the production of chickens. A sort of industrialization of chicken farming, with questionable ethics, but the effectiveness is well established.
How it works ?
The chicken catcher:
To get started, you will need to design a chicken catcher that carts like this:
This allows you to catch chickens and store them in your inventory to store them later in the cages.
The cage :
When a chicken is in a cage (dimensions 100% prohibited by European regulations on animal welfare), all the objects it can give will remain. You can store a maximum of 16 chickens in a single cage.
When there are 2 chickens in a mating cage, they close the curtains and start to breed. This cage can hold 64 seeds and will use 2 sources every time the chickens spawn.
The collector will take all the objects that are in the neighboring cages. He will be able to harvest in an area of 9 × 9 blocks around him.
Download the mod. Then find your .minecraft folder :
Windows: Go to the Start menu , then go to Run . Otherwise, do Windows Key + R. Then type % appdata% in the search bar and then go to the .minecraft folder .
Linux: Press ALT + F2 at the same time. You should normally have your .minecraft .
If you don’t see it, enable hidden folders with the combination CTRL + H.
Mac: Your minecraft folder is in User> Library> Application Support.
If you can’t find Application Support, do Finder> Menu Bar: Go + Hold ALT> Library.
Then drag the zip of your mod into the mods folder , which is located in your .minecraft .
Launch the game, and have fun!
The Way to Put in Minecraft Forge?
Minecraft Forge can be really a Modding API which means it is rather simple to put in a range of different Minecraft mods.
- Go to the Forge internet site, pick the Minecraft variant you want to conduct out of the side bar on the left, and then down load the installer.
- Open the .jar document you’ve just downloaded, then ensure’ Setup client’ is selected and then click okay.
- Once that’s finished you’ll find a success message.
You should see that the Minecraft Forge text at the lower left-hand corner and a Mods button below the multi-player.
- Author: timrwood
- Minecraft version: 1.12.2 – 1.11.2 – 1.10.2
- Mod version: 1.2.0
Download Roost Mod for Minecraft [1.10.2 -> 1.12.2]
Please read the wiki before asking questions in the comments.