The Way to Set up a The Flying Things Mod?
Make sure you have set up the API that’s recommended with The Flying Things Mod. This is suggested in the download links. After download mod, then find your .minecraft folder:
- Windows: Go to the Start menu , then go to Run . Otherwise, do Windows Key + R. Then type % appdata% in the search bar and then go to the .minecraft folder .
- Linux: Press ALT + F2 in Precisely the Same time. You should generally possess your .minecraft. In case you don’t view it, trigger hidden folders with an CTRL + H combination.
- Mac: The minecraft folder is situated in User> Library> Application Support. If you can’t locate Application Support, then do Finder> Menu Bar: Go + Hold ALT> Library.
Next drag your mod’s .jar file into the mods folder, and it is located in your .minecraft. Launch the game, If so, congratulations, you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge. Done!
A priori, the common point between Aladdin and Harry Potter, is not apparent. However, these two cult sagas are honored by The Flying Things mod, which introduces new means of transport in Minecraft: flying vehicles. To be more precise, it is about the wizard’s broom and the flying carpet. By getting on one of these gadgets, you will not only be able to look down on your friends (you can say it) but also explore the world in a whole new way.
How it works ?
To carry out the crafts, it will be necessary to recover an essential element, an animation potion (Phial of Animation) that you can find in the chests of structures such as the temple.
The broom can be colored with any Minecraft dye, and you can remove the color with a sponge which will still be usable afterward.
Unlike the broom, there is a craft for each color of carpet which will have different patterns depending on the color. Here is the list of crafts:
To control your vehicle, you will be able to move forward with the forward direction key, and you will be able to choose the direction before the height by aiming with the mouse. To get out of the vehicle, press the Left Shift key, and it will go directly to your inventory. If you do shift + right-click, you can make your truck appear without getting on it.
You have 2 bars displayed in-flight: one for energy and the other for actual speed (you can adjust the display of these bars in the game setup).
The energy decreases when you get in the vehicle and regenerates over time, so avoid holding down on the throttle all the time to keep the speed at a minimum. When there is no more energy, the flight speed is reduced.
In the configuration menu, you will have three menus allowing you to adjust various parameters:
- Client: Allows you to modify the positioning of the energy and speed bar.
- Denied dimensions to fly: Allows to prohibit the use of vehicles in one dimension.
- General: Allows you to make various vehicle settings such as changing the max speed, giving the possibility to use vehicles under water etc.
The Way to Put in Minecraft Forge?
Minecraft Forge can be really a Modding API which means it is rather simple to put in a range of different Minecraft mods.
- Go to the Forge internet site, pick the Minecraft variant you want to conduct out of the side bar on the left, and then down load the installer.
- Open the .jar document you’ve just downloaded, then ensure’ Setup client’ is selected and then click okay.
- Once that’s finished you’ll find a success message.
You should see that the Minecraft Forge text at the lower left-hand corner and a Mods button below the multi-player.
- Author: Corail31
- Minecraft version: 1.15.2 – 1.14.4 – 1.13.2 – 1.12.2
- Mod version: 1.8.8
Download The Flying Things Mod for Minecraft [1.12.2 -> 1.15.2]
Please read the wiki before asking questions in the comments.