The Way to Set up a Tool Belt Mod?
Make sure you have set up the API that’s recommended with Tool Belt Mod. This is suggested in the download links. After download mod, then find your .minecraft folder:
- Windows: Go to the Start menu , then go to Run . Otherwise, do Windows Key + R. Then type % appdata% in the search bar and then go to the .minecraft folder .
- Linux: Press ALT + F2 in Precisely the Same time. You should generally possess your .minecraft. In case you don’t view it, trigger hidden folders with an CTRL + H combination.
- Mac: The minecraft folder is situated in User> Library> Application Support. If you can’t locate Application Support, then do Finder> Menu Bar: Go + Hold ALT> Library.
Next drag your mod’s .jar file into the mods folder, and it is located in your .minecraft. Launch the game, If so, congratulations, you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge. Done!
So long as Minecraft is present, it would help if you had a listed pub composed of 9 slots at your disposal. However, as you advance in your sport, these 9 slots act inadequately. Instead of stupidly boosting their amount, Tool Belt provides an innovative option. As its name implies, this gigahertz mod offers a belt in which you’ll be able to save your tools/weapons, and therefore keep them convenient. They all can be retrieved by one button.
How to create the belt?
To start, you need to make your first belt. To do this, you will need the following resources:
- 5 pieces of leather
- 2 strings
- 1 iron ingot
Once your belt is created, you will be able to place it in a particular location. You will open an alternate inventory containing the slot or insert the belt into it by pressing the V key. This is located above the place for the shield:
Alternatively, you can use the Baubles mod: Tool Belt compatible and contains a slot for the belt. A small bonus, the first two objects that are in your belt will be displayed on your character:
Once your belt is equipped on your character, you will be able to drop any item into it that is not stackable. To do this, your object must be in the shortcut bar and be selected. Then press the R key to open the belt menu and click “ Insert. “
To retrieve an object, the process is the same. Open the menu with the R key and select the thing you want to remove.
Improve your belt
By default, the belt only contains two slots which are quite a few. You can increase the number of locations up to 9 . To start, you will need to craft a pouch that can be crafted with the following resources:
- 4 strings
- 3 pieces of leather
- 1 gold bar
To improve your belt, you will need to place your strap and your pocket in an anvil:
Each upgrade will add an additional slot to your belt.
The Way to Put in Minecraft Forge?
Minecraft Forge can be really a Modding API which means it is rather simple to put in a range of different Minecraft mods.
- Go to the Forge internet site, pick the Minecraft variant you want to conduct out of the side bar on the left, and then down load the installer.
- Open the .jar document you’ve just downloaded, then ensure’ Setup client’ is selected and then click okay.
- Once that’s finished you’ll find a success message.
You should see that the Minecraft Forge text at the lower left-hand corner and a Mods button below the multi-player.
- Author: gigaherz
- Minecraft version: 1.10.2 – 1.11.2 – 1.12.2 – 1.14.4 – 1.15.2 – 1.16.5
- Mod version: 1.15.2
- API: Forge
Download Tool Belt Mod for Minecraft [1.10.2 -> 1.16.5]
Please read the wiki before asking questions in the comments.