The Way to Set up a Ultra Amplified Dimension Mod?
Make sure you have set up the API that’s recommended with Ultra Amplified Dimension Mod. This is suggested in the download links. After download mod, then find your .minecraft folder:
- Windows: Go to the Start menu , then go to Run . Otherwise, do Windows Key + R. Then type % appdata% in the search bar and then go to the .minecraft folder .
- Linux: Press ALT + F2 in Precisely the Same time. You should generally possess your .minecraft. In case you don’t view it, trigger hidden folders with an CTRL + H combination.
- Mac: The minecraft folder is situated in User> Library> Application Support. If you can’t locate Application Support, then do Finder> Menu Bar: Go + Hold ALT> Library.
Next drag your mod’s .jar file into the mods folder, and it is located in your .minecraft. Launch the game, If so, congratulations, you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge. Done!
Ultra Amplified Dimension is a mod that aims to change the generation of terrains in Minecraft. The biomes remain the same as Minecraft Vanilla but as the name of the mod suggests, everything is amplified. There you will find flying islands, trees that spawn in caves, glowstone columns providing light, etc.
Some biomes, like Birch Forest, produce larger 2 × 2 trees, and ocean biomes are now giant bowls of water that float! Very interesting thing and which will greatly increase the difficulty of Minecraft, it is the generation in the amplified world of the Nether as well as the End .
Other modifications are also included and you will be able to find abandoned mine shafts , more varied villages depending on the biome and when you dig you will find a massive network of labyrinth shaped ravines that lead to cavities with giant caves. with the ground filled with lava! If you’re lucky, you might find a stone variant of a Nether Fortress.
The magnified world is made to be difficult, very difficult, and also to be fun to explore! Make sure you are well equipped before exploring this crazy world and remember to bring torches with you which will be of great use to you.
How to reach the magnified world?
In Minecraft version 1.12 and 1.13, you will have to select the generation of this world in the menu when you start a new game. However, the author strongly recommends using the mod with version 1.14 and 1.15 of Minecraft, which allows, via an ordinary world, to cross a portal and join the amplified world.
To create the portal, you must respect the following construction:
- 8 x Polished Granite
- 1 x Polished Diorite
- 10 x Polished Andesite Slab
When you click with a lighter on the Polished Diorite in the middle, it will change its appearance, and your portal will be created. It will then be enough to right-click on it to be teleported.
Whenever you teleport with this portal for the first time, you will always be teleported to the original unbreakable portal in the Amplified Dimension if you need to find the exit to escape the dimension, navigate to the one created by default.
Otherwise, when you teleport in and out of the extent, it will always take you to the last size and the last position you teleported from. So if you are from the Nether, you will be sent back to the Nether.
When playing in this dimension, be aware that it may take a while to load large chunks when you have set a considerable render distance in Minecraft’s options, even on a powerful computer. Just be patient, as this mod demands memory and power, so start with a short render distance and continue until your PC can no longer handle it.
The Way to Put in Minecraft Forge?
Minecraft Forge can be really a Modding API which means it is rather simple to put in a range of different Minecraft mods.
- Go to the Forge internet site, pick the Minecraft variant you want to conduct out of the side bar on the left, and then down load the installer.
- Open the .jar document you’ve just downloaded, then ensure’ Setup client’ is selected and then click okay.
- Once that’s finished you’ll find a success message.
You should see that the Minecraft Forge text at the lower left-hand corner and a Mods button below the multi-player.
- Author: telepathicgrunt_reddit
- Minecraft version: 1.16.5 – 1.15.2 – 1.14.4 – 1.13.2 – 1.12.2
- Mod Version: 9.0.4
- API: Forge
Download Ultra Amplified Dimension Mod for Minecraft [1.12.2 -> 1.16.5]
Please read the wiki before asking questions in the comments.