The Way to Set up a Xaero’s Minimap mod Version: 21.0.0?
Make sure you have set up the API that’s recommended with the mod. This is suggested in the download links. After download mod, then find your .minecraft folder:
- Windows: Go to the Start menu , then go to Run . Otherwise, do Windows Key + R. Then type % appdata% in the search bar and then go to the .minecraft folder .
- Linux: Press ALT + F2 in Precisely the Same time. You should generally possess your .minecraft. In case you don’t view it, trigger hidden folders with an CTRL + H combination.
- Mac: The minecraft folder is situated in User> Library> Application Support. If you can’t locate Application Support, then do Finder> Menu Bar: Go + Hold ALT> Library.
Next drag your mod’s .jar file into the mods folder, and it is located in your .minecraft. Launch the game, If so, congratulations, you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge
What is Xaero’s Minimap?
Xaero’s Minimap is a little mod produced by Xaero96, offering us a minimal to browse the sport better and take advantage of several features which we’ll present to you under. That is a default gateway at the Better PVP mod, but a lot of players have promised that they simply need the minimap, something that the writer chose to perform. Contrary to other minimap mods, Xaero preserves the aesthetics and look of Minecraft, which could even cause you to forget it is a mod. It’s also the very first Minimap that incorporates the spinning in accordance with your position.
- A look that fits perfectly into Minecraft.
- 2 colors available: Vanilla , allows to have a fairly light color of the minimap, reminiscent of Minecraft of the time and Accurate using the colors of the current blocks.
- Available in several languages.
- Works with most mods.
- Possibility to block the map towards the north and therefore to deactivate the map rotation.
- Display the map above the ground, but also below (cellar, dungeon, etc.).
- Possibility to activate the chunk grid.
- Possibility to activate the grid of the chunks where the slimes are located.
- Waypoints . Set waypoints without any limits. You can teleport to different waypoints (You must have permission (OP) for). Press B to create a new waypoint. Press U to see the list of waypoints.
- Visibility of waypoints in-game. If you set a waypoint, it will be displayed in game as a letter. This option can be deactivated.
- Deathpoints . A waypoint will be automatically created at the place of your last death. Convenient to retrieve your equipment.
- Displays the monsters on the minimap in yellow color . Customizable in the options. Passive and hostile mobs can have a different color.
- Displays the players on the minimap in a white color . Customizable in the options.
- Displays the objects on the minimap in a red color . Customizable in the options.
- Displays all other entities such as arrows and the like in a purple color. Customizable in the options.
- You can zoom in or out the minimap (I and O).
- Coordinates displayed under the minimap.
- Displays the biome you are on under the minimap.
- You can configure a lot of things like the size of the minimap, its location on the screen, etc.
🧭 What is the Xaero’s MiniMap mod for?
Xaero’s Minimap is a mod that allows you to display a map in real time on the game without having to make one each time. This will mainly be used to find your way around the game.
❓ What versions of Minecraft does Xaero’s MiniMap work with?
Xaero’s MiniMap is compatible with Minecraft version 1.7.10 – 1.8.9 – 1.9.4 – 1.10.2 – 1.11.2 – 1.12.2 – 1.13.2 – 1.14.4 – 1.16.5
✅ Can we install Xaero’s MiniMap on a server?
Yes, the mod is compatible on Minecraft servers.
⛔️ Is Xaero’s MiniMap a cheat mode?
Some features of the mod can be considered cheating. However, there is a fairplay edition version that removes features that the author considers cheating.
The Way to Put in Minecraft Forge?
Minecraft Forge can be really a Modding API which means it is rather simple to put in a range of different Minecraft mods.
- Go to the Forge internet site, pick the Minecraft variant you want to conduct out of the side bar on the left, and then down load the installer.
- Open the .jar document you’ve just downloaded, then ensure’Setup client’ is selected and then click okay.
- Once that’s finished you’ll find a success message.
You should see that the Minecraft Forge text at the lower lefthand corner and also a Mods button below multi player.
Required: Forge & Fabric
Minecraft version: 1.7.10 – 1.8.9 – 1.9.4 – 1.10.2 – 1.11.2 – 1.12.2 – 1.13.2 – 1.14.4 – 1.15.2 – 1.16.5