The Way to Set up a OneBlock Classic Map?
After download OneBlock Classic Map, then find your .minecraft folder:
- Windows: Go to the Start menu , then go to Run . Otherwise, do Windows Key + R. Then type %appdata% in the search bar and then go to the .minecraft folder .
- Linux: Press ALT + F2 in Precisely the Same time. You should generally possess your .minecraft. In case you don’t view it, trigger hidden folders with an CTRL + H combination.
- Mac: The minecraft folder is situated in User> Library> Application Support. If you can’t locate Application Support, then do Finder> Menu Bar: Go + Hold ALT> Library.
Next drag your map file into the saves folder, and it is located in your .minecraft. Launch the game, and have fun!
Initially really basic, it’s become the topic of numerous improvements, for example SkyBlock: Worlds, or even Skyblock Evo. Together with OneBlock Classic, we return to fundamentals. Instead of an island, it is a easy, thin block of property which will function as your starting point.
So, initially, the battle might appear impossible. Just, when you ruin it, then this cube reappears immediately. You may play it alone or together with your buddies and you’ll need to gradually enlarge your property and gather all the essential tools to progress and evolve over the years. Obviously, with grime that you won’t get much. That is the reason Oneblock Classic has established a personalized tagging system, that enables you, by way of instance, to collect shrub shoots from grime.
How to start a game on Oneblock
To start, you will have to harvest the block of earth that is under your feet. This one reappears automatically, but you will have to be quick to jump before the block breaks, and another one reappears.
Then just put the block of earth next to the block of grass and go over it. You now have an unlimited source of land. Thanks to personalized recipes, you will be able to make tree shoots with soil.
You will find more recipes as you unlock new resources. Remember to check it regularly.
- It is recommended to plant 10-20 tree shoots.
- Putting a flower next to a tree shoot will give you a chance to spawn a beehive.
- When you arrive in the Nether, it will be empty. However, you may find a fortress there.
- Zombified piglins allow you to obtain all loots in the Nether.
- End is normal. You will be able to face the Dragon there.
- Author: CrepikCZ
- Minecraft version: 1.16.4
- Map Type: Survival / Multiplayer
Download OneBlock Classic Map for Minecraft [1.16.4]
If you have any questions, please comment below the article