The Way to Set up a NoCubes Mod?
Make sure you have set up the API that’s recommended with NoCubes Mod. This is suggested in the download links. After download mod, then find your .minecraft folder:
- Windows: Go to the Start menu , then go to Run . Otherwise, do Windows Key + R. Then type % appdata% in the search bar and then go to the .minecraft folder .
- Linux: Press ALT + F2 in Precisely the Same time. You should generally possess your .minecraft. In case you don’t view it, trigger hidden folders with an CTRL + H combination.
- Mac: The minecraft folder is situated in User> Library> Application Support. If you can’t locate Application Support, then do Finder> Menu Bar: Go + Hold ALT> Library.
Next drag your mod’s .jar file into the mods folder, and it is located in your .minecraft. Launch the game, If so, congratulations, you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge. Done!
NoCubes is a rather peculiar mod that was initially developed by Click_Me and then recreated from scratch by Cariboo for the latest versions of Minecraft. The objective of the mod is to completely transform and improve the terrain of Minecraft by removing the cubic effect that we have known so well for years.
The landscapes will now be smooth and undulating, the mountains and the landscapes will be more realistic, the caves will have a circular appearance, etc.
Although the landscape has a smoother appearance, all the blocks used for construction will keep this cubic appearance to keep the buildings consistent. NoCubes is constantly evolving and remains in a so-called unstable version. However, you will be able to use it without significant problems, and nanocubes do not require you to have a competitive pc to function.
If you aim at a block with the N key, it will become cubic or smooth again. You can configure the mod by going to Options => Mods => NoCubes => Configurations:
The Way to Put in Minecraft Forge?
Minecraft Forge can be really a Modding API which means it is rather simple to put in a range of different Minecraft mods.
- Go to the Forge internet site, pick the Minecraft variant you want to conduct out of the side bar on the left, and then down load the installer.
- Open the .jar document you’ve just downloaded, then ensure’ Setup client’ is selected and then click okay.
- Once that’s finished you’ll find a success message.
You should see that the Minecraft Forge text at the lower left-hand corner and a Mods button below the multi-player.
- Author: Cadiboo
- Minecraft version: 1.12.2 – 1.13.2 – 1.14.4
- Mod version: 0.4.0
Download NoCubes Mod for Minecraft [1.12.2 -> 1.14.4]
Please read the wiki before asking questions in the comments.