The Way to Set up a Monsterley Resource Pack?
After download Monsterley, then find your .minecraft folder:
- Windows: Go to the Start menu , then go to Run . Otherwise, do Windows Key + R. Then type %appdata% in the search bar and then go to the .minecraft folder .
- Linux: Press ALT + F2 in Precisely the Same time. You should generally possess your .minecraft. In case you don’t view it, trigger hidden folders with an CTRL + H combination.
- Mac: The minecraft folder is situated in User> Library> Application Support. If you can’t locate Application Support, then do Finder> Menu Bar: Go + Hold ALT> Library.
Drag the resource pack archive into the resourcepacks folder, and it is located in your .minecraft. Once the game is open, go to Options> Resource Packs and activate it by switching it to the right lane.
Launch the game, and have fun! Launch the game, and have fun!
Let us leave the French and Anglo-Saxon spheres for a moment to find out what the Minecraft community has in store for all of us across the Rhine. Like her sisters, she is also full of dedicated and gifted designers, like McMonaLisa, creator of Monsterley.
To explain Monsterley, perhaps we can say he is at the crossroads of the faithful and the animation. Realistic because of its 128x resolution, it retains certain animation tones, especially in the colors and traces of specific blocks, such as timber in all of its forms.
Additionally, Monsterley lends itself rather well to modern constructions, without yet, true to its original nature, to distorting Minecraft in favor of this modernization of building blocks. Instead, the Pack cleverly plays on the textures of these blocks to permit them to be used in contemporary buildings (particularly buildings) while allowing the player to continue to utilize them in a more”conventional” way.
Ultimately we can salute the special care given to blocks, including logs, libraries, and challenges, for all of the finesse of the 128x resolution has allowed adding detail.
- several random alternative textures for plants and other blocks
- varieties of flowers and lily pads partially including blossoms
- rotating ground block textures (grass, dirt, snow, etc.) for a better and more diverse visualization
- a lightmap considering the characteristics of biomes
- a varied texturing of the trees foliage
- 3D models (rail system, furnace, ladder, doors and more)
- additional animations
- optional random alternative peaceful mobs (OptiFine required to use this feature)
- optional custom sky (OptiFine required to use this feature)
- Glowstone presented as glowing stone in Nether but as lamp in the Overworld (OptiFine required to use this feature)
- clear structured GUI with good legibility
- non-standard paintings
- Bump mapping and parallax occlusion mapping shader support – Support for a more realistic look. Gives more depth and structure to the textures. (Final look depends on the selected shader)
- Author: McMonaLisa
- Minecraft version: 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12, 1.13, 1.14, 1.15, 1.16
- Resolution: 128x
Download Monsterley Resource Pack for Minecraft [1.16.5]
If you have any questions, please comment below the article